IT has become an important part of everyday life, bringing advanced technologies and greater risks to our agenda; it has therefore become essential to understand existing cyberthreats and risks.
The ability to insure basic information security in order to protect personal data, finances and assets is becoming an important skill not only for information security engineers but also for almost any non-IT specialist.
The Entry Level course is held on site and is intended to increase students’ knowledge of information security, its main concepts, mechanisms and tools for protection against cyberthreats.
- Major trends in cybersecurity
- Main rules of corporate and private cyberculture
- Existing threats and incident response
- Basic cybersecurity concepts and technologies
- Protection methods against opportunistic and targeted attacks
- Cybersecurity concepts
- Protection against cyberthreats
- Fundamental technologies of cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity as a strategic investment