Kaspersky Cybersecurity Certification Program is an online knowledge-based test for CS beginners. It aims to examine core knowledge and critical technical skills in several domains with subsequent certification by Kaspersky Lab.
- To understand your areas for development in the field of cybersecurity.
- To prove your knowledge of the basics so you can progress further.
- To add a confirmation of your skills to your portfolio.
Certification & Preparation
The test covers nine modules:
Incident response and digital forensics
There are two ways to prepare yourself for certification:
- Rely on our recommendations and trial testing (please contact us to get a trial code).
- Take the Kaspersky Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course that has been developed especially for the Certification Program.