The course introduces listeners to national cybersecurity systems in the context of modern challenges. Based on the Russian experience you will master the basic skills to design reliable systems at your enterprises to protect the integrity, reliability and confidentiality of information.
Requirements for students: Basic knowledge in fundamentals and trends of modern IT technologies, digital literacy, basic approach and tools for information security critical analysis and interpretation of information.
Everyone who is involved in the analysis, architecture, development and deployment of cybersecurity centers.
What you will learn
- Understand the concepts of information security
- Analyze malicious objects using automated tools
- Understand cyber groups’ structure, their targets, possibilities, and methods to conduct attacks
- Possess basic analysis tools and the cybersecurity concepts of operating systems and networks
- Keep up with architectural approaches and technical tools used in the development of national cybersecurity systems
- Evaluate risks connected with cybersecurity of information systems at the state level
Head of Kaspersky OS Business Unit
Vice President , Center of Corporate Business Expertise, Kaspersky
Global Security Solutions Architect, Kaspersky
Advanced Threat Protection Solutions Group Manager, Kaspersky
- Cybersecurity as strategic investments
- Cyberthreat types
- Incident response
- Goals and objectives of the state system for ensuring the security of Critical Information Infrastructure (CII)
- Experience and practice of designing a CII protection system in the Russian Federation
- Selection and development of the technical architecture of information security systems within the framework of ensuring the security of CII facilities
- Ensuring the composition of operational activities and project planning for the deployment of the National Coordination Center (NCC) for Information Security