Specialists in information security and the security of industrial control systems.
What you will learn
- Training participants will explore the unique aspects of ICS digital forensics, from identifying a genuine incident to data collection, examination, analysis and reporting in industrial environments.
Senior Security Researcher, Kaspersky ICS CERT
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct successful forensic investigations
- Create an effective digital forensics plan for ICS
- Collect physical and digital evidence and deal with it appropriately
- Apply the specific tools and techniques of digital forensics to ICS software and hardware
- Find traces of intrusion based on uncovered artefacts
- Reconstruct incidents
- Provide expert reporting and actionable recommendations.