- Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Basic knowledge of file systems
- Basic knowledge of fundamental principles of networks
Incident Response/ Digital Forensics
Students and professionals with a basic knowledge of operating systems, file systems and the fundamental principles of networking. Experience of programming in any script-based language (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.) is highly desirable.
What you will learn
- During this course students will learn the incident response and digital forensics foundations
- The training is practically orientated and allows students to acquire the necessary skills of threats detection and response, compromised systems real-time analysis and advanced methods of cyberattacks detection usage.
Head of Global Emergency Response Team
- In modern world, new cyberattacks appear every day. For cybersecurity specialists it means that the ability of cyberincidents response and initial real-time analysis of a compromised computer performance, as well as evidence collecting and analysis is no longer a luxury, but a necessity.
- All these skills are extremely important for IT security professionals, as they face well-planned targeted cyberattacks of organizations of various profiles: financial, governmental, industrial and many other.
- In this course, we offer students to learn data collection of various types of evidence and collected information analysis.