Managers and specialists at industrial enterprises.
What you will learn
- The Industrial Cybersecurity Awareness course builds knowledge of the main industrial control system components and cyber threats that are relevant to them, introduces a comprehensive approach to information security in industrial automation systems and prepares participants for implementing basic organizational and technical protection measures for industrial control systems
Principal Security Analyst
- Heightened awareness of cyberthreats, techniques and protection measures for industrial enterprises
- Basic knowledge of threat types, likely attack scenarios, as well as the range of techniques and measures used in ICS protection
- General understanding of risks associated with cybersecurity incidents and their possible consequences
- Understanding of the role played by ICS specialists in preventing attacks