Strategic team game designed for business systems experts, IT specialists, line managers and company executives.
What you will learn
- KIPS training is targeted at business system experts, IT people and line managers, and should increase their awareness of the risks and security problems of running modern computerized systems.
- KIPS game is a dynamic awareness program based on «learning by doing»
Senior Product Manager, Security Awareness Trainings
- KIPS training is a strategic business simulation, a team game that demonstrates the connection between business efficiency and cybersecurity.
- KIPS training is aimed at C-level executives, business system experts, IT people and line managers, to increase their awareness of the risks and security problems involved in running modern computerized systems. Participants are placed in a simulated business environment as members of the IT security team, where they’re faced with a series of unexpected cyberthreats while having to keep the company running smoothly and earning revenue.
- The game also fosters cooperation between IT and non-IT decision-makers that is essential for effective cybersecurity within every business.