Anyone involved in designing, building and testing Windows-based applications.
What you will learn
- With this training, you will learn the modern methodologies, approaches, tools and techniques used in identifying 0 day vulnerabilities through fuzzing. This course is mainly composed of practical tasks against real targets, specially chosen among those in which our team identified vulnerabilities.
Principal Security Analyst
After completing this course, you should:
- Understand the different fuzzing techniques and when to use them
- Choose the appropriate tools and prepare a target for fuzzing
- Reverse engineer communication protocols
- Generate interesting fuzzing input according to the target
- Triage and analyze crashes
- Identify 0 day vulnerabilities in compiled binaries