It is hard to imagine modern business without the internet, but together with the greater opportunities it provides there come greater risks — cyberthreats. Cyberattacks on small businesses and large enterprises are becoming the norm rather than the exception, and it is the responsibility of business owners to protect their assets from the whole spectrum of online threats.
The course is designed to build competencies in the field of business digitalization, introduces students to a new type of risk – cyber-risk – raises the awareness of existing threats, and creates a general understanding of personal and corporate security policies. Ultimately, the course will help participants to improve the robustness of their business in the context of its total dependence on technologies.
- Provide up-to-date information about cyberthreats as a new type of business risk;
- Develop an understanding of the current cyberthreat landscape;
- Provide an opportunity to practice the main rules of corporate and personal cybersecurity culture;
- Examine the impact on business of the core information security regulations;
- Introduce the main cybersecurity concepts, methods and techniques to protect against targeted attacks;
- Give practical guidance on corporate communications policy during incident response and investigation.
- Cybersecurity – a new discipline for the board of directors
- Cybersecurity concepts
- Protection from cyberthreats
- Fundamental cybersecurity technologies
- Cybersecurity as a strategic investment