It is hard to imagine modern business without the internet, but together with the greater opportunities it provides there come greater risks — cyberthreats. Cyberattacks on small businesses and large enterprises are becoming the norm rather than the exception, and it is the responsibility of business owners to protect their assets from the whole spectrum of online threats.
MBA training aims to increase the MBA student’s knowledge of information security and the development of security policies at companies.
This course focuses on establishing a close connection between the information security policy and the business objectives of the company as a necessary condition for mitigating the risks of business development.
- Cybersecurity trends
- Main concepts of corporate and private cyberculture
- Existing threats and their impact on business
- Methods of protection against opportunistic and targeted attacks
- How to calculate the cost of cybersecurity incidents
- Cybersecurity concepts
- Protection against cyberthreats
- Cybersecurity as a strategic investment
10+ years of work experience in science, technology and education fields. Currently is working with universities and student communities in 71 countries.
Over 7 years of experience in Industrial Automation Systems. Currently have shifted her professional interests to Cyber Security and Web Programming.