Entry Level Training for Saudi Federation for Cybersecurity
In August Kaspersky Academy launched a two-week intensive training on the Basics of Information Security for students of the Saudi Federation for Cybersecurity, Programming and Drones.
The training was conducted in a blended learning format: partially students learned the content in the video on the platform, pass short tests. On Q&A online sessions with the trainer Marina Tyuleneva, students could ask questions about lessons and listen to a new topic. The training covered topics on the basic concepts of CS, cyber threats and vulnerabilities, the basics of reverse engineering, forensics and trends and a career in CS.
The students were keen on all topics. They asked questions, clarified details and were interested in the specifics of working in the Information security. The training ended with victories in the GTA game, inspiring reviews and questions when we will come to them again.
- Entry Level Training for Saudi Federation for Cybersecurity Learn more
- Kaspersky held a three-day online course on basic cybersecurity for students of Saudi Arabia Learn more
- Kaspersky and Saudi Federation for Cyber Security, Programming and Drones link-up on cybersecurity training Learn more
- Our Entry Level Course was successfully held online Learn more
- Students from Russia, India and South Africa completed a course by Kaspersky Learn more
- Kaspersky and Umniah Cyber Security Academy to empower Jordanian women in cybersecurity Learn more