Kaspersky held KIPS student championship
In October 2021 Kaspersky Academy team organized a new student activity — KIPS student championship.
More then 50 teams from different parts of the world signed up to participate.
During the championship we met representatives of Spain, France, Finland, Germany, United Kingdom, Ethiopia, Kenya, Algeria, Nigeria, Jordan, Brazil, Russian Federation.
The championship was held in 3 stages:
- Stage 1. All teams played the Airport scenario. 70% of best performers were invited to stage 2.
- Stage 2. All teams played the brand new Threat attribution scenario. 70% of best performers were invited to the finals.
- Stage 3 (Finals). All teams played the Power station scenario. The winners were announced.
The list of the teams, participation in the finals with their raiting:
- Handsome ducklings (w4c4n4)
- Maximum likelihood
- Cyber plumbers
- Limitless Ait
- Avrora Team
- Clube de programação
- cybersecurity agency of mcspicy
We congratulate the winning teams!
NakaTeam, Russia, MIREA
Team FHAC1, Germany, FH Aachen
Team MH4/2, Malaysia, UTeM
- Kaspersky announces winners of 2022 Secur’IT Cup student competition Learn more
- Secur’IT Cup’22 Finals - On Air Soon! Learn more
- Kaspersky SUTD Security award 2022 Learn more
- Kaspersky lectures SUTD on "Botnets as a Threat to Your Network" Learn more
- Kaspersky Expands Academic Partnerships in Singapore Learn more
- Kaspersky held KIPS student championship Learn more
- Kaspersky supports Standcon in Singapore Learn more
- Kaspersky held a series of three open live broadcasts with cybersecurity experts Learn more
- Kaspersky held a cybersecurity training for Data Security Council of India Learn more
- First intake of Malware Reverse Engineering and Analysis at Temasek Poly Learn more