Training Lab on Cyber Immunity and KasperskyOS in Dubai
Training Lab on Cyber Immunity and Kaspersky Operating System took place on October 23-24, 2023 in Dubai, UAE at Zayed University. The event was designed to provide university teachers and professors with the knowledge and tools they need to enhance their teaching process with the cyber immunity approach.
The key topic of the event was cyber immunity, with a focus on both theory and practice. Participants had the opportunity to learn from experts in the field and gain practical skills. The event provided valuable insights on the idea of Cyber Immunity and how it benefits software development industry. Participants were introduced to architecture, functionality, specs, techniques and methods, Cyber Immune Gateways and thin clients.
Participants were granted a certificate upon completing the program.
We look forward to hosting similar events in the future to continue supporting university staff in their efforts to learn and teach cyber immunity.
- Cybersecurity Alphabet Learn more
- Every other cybersecurity expert admits lack of knowledge prompted mistakes at work Learn more
- Kaspersky held the final round of its international Secur’IT Cup student competition Learn more
- Kaspersky delivers cyber safety workshop for teachers in India Learn more
- Kaspersky, IIT Delhi partners to foster local cybersecurity talent development in India Learn more
- Kaspersky Lab has held regional contests of the Secur'IT Cup international competition Learn more
- Kaspersky and Universiti Malaya ink MoU to further develop cybersecurity talent in Malaysia Learn more
- Training Lab on Cyber Immunity and KasperskyOS in Dubai Learn more
- Kaspersky: Malaysian kids need cyber resilience to navigate the digital world Learn more
- Kaspersky launches all-new ‘jargon free’ cyber training for business leaders and executives Learn more