This student competition is dedicated to the challenges of a rapidly changing world and tackling security issues posed by new technologies. We want participants of the Secur'IT Cup to come up with their own ideas for projects to help solve cybersecurity issues in the following areas:
machine learning in cybersecurity
- Sign up at the Secur’IT Cup website
- Submit your research paper on one of the competition topics. Include the names of your team members if you have any.
- Be one of the best, and find yourself among the finalists! Take part in the final event at the Kaspersky Academic Partners Summit 2019 where you will pitch your research to a board of experts!
What is the local conference?
- This is a one-day conference on cybersecurity, where students may listen to a lecture by Kaspersky Lab researcher and later present their own researches on the stage (in teams up to 3 people).
- Each event has a local jury board consisting of KL researchers, university researchers and local partners.
- Local conference winning team will receive: 1500$ grant for PoC; trip to the final event in Europe; a mentor session with KL experts to improve your project; free access to Kaspersky Cybersecurity Certification