These awards come under our commitment to promote and energize cybersecurity studies as an educational and professional option, enhancing the skills and competence of students interested in this area.
The first edition of the Secur’IT Award in Iberia is dedicated to the challenges of a rapidly changing world and tackling security issues posed by new technologies. We want students of the Secur’IT Awards to come up with their own ideas for projects to help solve cybersecurity issues in different fields.
- The works must be presented by a single applicant
- Each candidate can only submit one application from all the different topics proposed
- Applications must be submitted endorsed by the tutor and / or director of the work.
- Students must have been enrolled in any of the regulated Master programs of the UPM during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Prizes are not transferable to any other people.
- The winner of the “Prize for the best master's thesis” is solely responsible for his/her ability and availability to travel during the pre-confirmed period, for having the correct travel documents (international passport and visa if needed). Kaspersky will provide the winner with assistance for his/her visa application by providing with the necessary air ticket and hotel reservation details during the winner’s visa application.
- Participants bear full responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided and official documents submitted
- By registering the projects participants accept the terms & conditions